Well, I’m finally finished with my traveling for a few weeks. In the last month and a half, I’ve traveled somewhere every weekend. I’m really looking forward to this weekend. It’s Bill’s wedding in the Haute, TCB will be in town afterwards, and I just have to pack up some small boxes.
I’ve been to:
- Atlanta to look at housing
- Indy for a drinking day with Joel
- Ft Wayne twice in a week to clean up for and attend Uncle M’s birthday party
- Louisville to meet Dad’s girlfriend
- Atlanta to hike the AT
- Dayton for Cousin E’s graduation
- Middletown to see Rachel
- Boston for Eva and Gordon
- Chicago for Ally’s wedding (and IKEA)
As a result, my car that had just gotten an oil change in L’ville now needs another oil change, two months before the change date.