- Ballet, even intro ballet, hurts after a 6-year break. I’d forgotten how many muscles it uses.
- I’m sad that the geeky girl, Diana, was eliminated from Project Runway last night.
- Borders teamed with Amazon, but they won’t accept my Borders giftcard online.
- When they named PHP with its recursive name, I bet it was late at night, the other option they discussed was HPP, and they all giggled at saying “PP.”
- It’s funny when your mother calls you by accident. She can say some interesting stuff in two sentences before you can say, “Hi, this is your daughter.”
- Ibuprofen doesn’t work on residual soreness.
- I’m getting a new camera.
In 2005, I visited:
- Indianapolis, IN*
- Fort Wayne, IN*
- Louisville, KY*
- Crossville, TN*
- Corydon, IN*
- Honolulu, HI
- Johnson City, TN*
- Boston, MA
- Dawsonville, GA*
- Crown Point, IN
- Dayton, OH
- Cincinatti, OH
- New Bern, NC
- Schaumburg, IL
- Eva, Rachel, Gordon, Georgia, Dad, Mom, Aunts and Uncles, G’pa
And moved from Terre Haute, IN to Atlanta, GA.
My family grew when Dad married Kathy, I saw where my sister lives and goes to school for the first time, I didn’t leave the country for the first time in a while; I saw the Golden Gate Bridge from the air. I left two jobs and got rejected from grad school; I got a new job that I love. I ran 107 miles; I started carrying a purse (but it’s a purse that has wallet, phone, and iPod shaped pockets, can hold my camera, pens, a notebook and my sungalsses at the same time, and is meant to be worn across the body.) I got lost more times that I can count, and the boyfriend that I had all year was usually not helpful when I called him. I grew and killed many plants, went to 6 weddings, invested in a PS2, and learned that I don’t really like anchovies on pizza.
*more than one non-consecutive night