Not to worry, TCB eventually understood why I was upset, apologized profusely, and the atmosphere is back to normal temperature around the house. But now he’s saying that he’s got a big secret that he can’t tell me. Huge! And he’s known about it for weeks!
Hints so far:
- It might involve both of our families
- I’ll know what the secret was when I find out about it (It’ll be obvious that _that’s_ what he was talking about)
- It does involve a lot of people
- It has to do with a relationship changing, but wouldn’t specify if it was officially or unofficially
- It remotely has to do with holidays
- Nobody we know is newly pregnant
- It’s not an intervention
- It could have a lot of people involved
- It might cause a party in the distant future
- It’s not a concert, nor does it involve music
It’s not that he’s proposing
Guesses are a kitty or puppy, we’re becoming Jehova’s Witnesses, or that he’s won the lottery.