Yeah, fiancé. It’s very strange to say, still.
Answers to the questions I/we’ve gotten so far in our week of engagement:
- Yes, I had a pretty darn good idea that it was coming, but no, I didn’t really expect it 100%, especially not so soon after Abby and Syd’s.
- I don’t know what else it could have been, either. Key to the truck?
- I’m happy about it
- No, I didn’t cry
- We had our champagne and went back to watching “How It’s Made” before calling people
- I have no idea what they were making
- Mom, Aunt S, Dad, George
- Yes, my parents were/are happy about it
- It’s my grandmother’s ring (Dad’s mother’s)
- He got it from Aunt S when he was up in Indiana a month ago or so
- I have no idea how she didn’t tell; I’m amazed, too
- It won’t be until after TCB graduates: he can only be one person’s bitch at a time, mine or his advisor’s
- TCB will stay TCB, with the B for Betrothed (instead of Boy/Boyfriend), because TCF is weird
- TCB should graduate in 2-3 years, it depends on when the faculty let him out
- He’s from southern Indiana, near Louisville
- Probably in Atlanta
- Most likely not during the school year
- Yeah, I looked, but a binary wedding date probably won’t work. It would be nifty.