Some thoughts I had this week that weren’t enough for a blog post on their own
- A house in our neighborhood has tiny plastic easter eggs on sticks in their “by the mailbox” area.
- One of my black running socks keeps falling into my shoe when I run. I think it’s time to replace the pair.
- Something ate all but two of the lettuce plants in the back-garden.
- The front-garden (aka clay pot garden) is thriving, uneaten, and full of broccolies and tomatoes and peppers and lettuceses.
- While the cypress vine out front was pretty, it got too much into the tomato plant. It has since been given a drastic haircut.
- The plant that TCB and I see in our neighbor’s yards and we both really like is a shrub rose.